Kari's Baptism!
I got baptized on May 17 by our pastor, David Henderson, and Erik! I started my walk with Christ in summer 2004, and wanted to get baptized around fall 2005/spring 2006, but the timing was never right. When we decided to call UCF home, and I came on staff, I knew this was the right place, the right people and the right timing. I don't feel any different, since I made the decision a few years ago, but I knew this was the missing piece for where God has called us when we have changed our hearts and lives (Matthew 3, Acts 2:38-41).
I learn new things many times a week about how to better live my life according to God's desires, so this was just one of the many, many cool life changes that have happened over the past few years. Thanks to my sister Kristen, some of my Clemson RAs, and Erik for acting on the right encouragement from God on my behalf!
Click here for the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/ksb.anderson/Baptism

1 comment:
Congratulations on your baptism! I hate I missed it. The pictures are great. Thank you for sharing!!! Love you guys :-)
Post a Comment