10.27.2008


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Last year I worked a basketball game...but this year I actually get to celebrate on Oct. 31.

Kari and I got into the season by going to a pumpkin farm in Mooresville, NC. The day included a hayride, farm animals (Kari now wants pigs), an open patch, and some cider (surrounded by bees!) As usual, we were the only ones without kids. We're such suckers for family entertainment!



Check out our pumpkin picking and some wood tool carving from this month's Martha Stewart Living magazine. We even made the cookie of the month!

And that's a good thing.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are so cute!! I love seeing what you have been up to!!! Happy 2nd anniversary!

Melanie said...

a girl af
ter my own heart. looks like a fun time!

Wehoagies said...

Great video!!! The kids had some funny comments about it.

Thanks for sharing.

Andi