2.05.2006

Since we lost our wedding list a few months ago, we haven't been the best at jumping on creating a new one. However, I dedicated a good portion of this weekend to hunting down addresses and correct spellings of names! I've been extra careful to save it to my desktop AND my thumb drive!
Last weekend, I made our wedding planner. (Thanks to Casey Coppedge Hostetler for getting it started for us!) It doesn't have much in it, but it's definitely better than the piles that were sitting on the floor from the bridal show. Actually, looking at how empty it is reminds me of how much work we still have to do!
My sister is in the process of making our "save the date" cards, and Erik and I are still in the hunt for a church. We have to find a place that won't care that we aren't members, and will let us bring in our own pastor.
One day at a time, right? :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari Burns! I am so excited for you and Erik! The proposal story is too sweet--a little tear!! Don't stress all of the plans--you'll make it happen and it'll be beautiful!! I look forward to watching the plans unfold and hopefully I'll get to see you SOON! Congrats again!!!