Kari & Erik Congrats to you both, I'm so happy for you. I was one of your first Residents, and your were the best Kari! I couldn't be more excited for you. Jeff and I are doing great in LA, thinking of you. Corey
That's the quickest turnaround on catching a bouquet and garter at a wedding that I've ever heard of!!! I am so excited for you guys! Kari I got your email and just KNEW what the news had to be :o) Did a little searching and found this spot! What's the plans? July 4th? Red, White and Blue?!? Congratulations! Wylie and I'll be praying for y'all!
I am so happy for you guys! I love you both and know you'll be extremely happy together. Erik - good job with the ring and the creative proposal!! Love and miss you Kari!!!! - Whit :)
CONGRATULATIONS Kari and Erik!!!!! Kari I know you are already planning for the "bigger" day (she's sooo organize)....I felt a teardrop as I read your engagement story. Again, congratulations!!!
PS On a side note, I miss you sooooooooooo much!!!!
ummm hello? can we just say that PeeJ better get a freakin invitation to this mug since I've been there from the very beginning. But for real I love you guys and couldn't be happier for ya'll. holla at a playa. ps-goin to the stankybobo this weekend turn my crown over, no more king PeeJ
kawi and ewik!!! i am overjoyed for you two!....but a little sad that i am out of the country so i can't hug you right now. no matter, now you are one step closer to actually having kids around to keep away from your car! one thing at a time, so happy engagement for now! and yay for people who get married when i'm back in the states! i miss you and love you oh so much!!!!
Love is such a wonderful thing. I'm am thrilled for you two as you begin your lives together. Marriage is such fun - I know you'll live happily ever after.
OH MY WORD!!! We're soooo excited for you. Congrats my friends!! Look at your ring, girl! sheesh!!! :-) I think he is so creative in how he chose it. Well, well, well, was that the weekend we met Erik and mixed drinks and played cards?! SOOO happy for ya!! I am really thrilled for you two. You guys are a way cute couple! And I'm glad we're in the same city... I'm here if you want to run your ideas and thoughts by me for your special day. Love ya lassie, Rachel & Cos
Congrats on the engagement Kari! If you ever get the urge to go on another balloon flight in Charlotte let me know and I'll put you in touch with the only guy to fly the lake with... my dad!! haha!
We met in Statesboro, GA in 2001. We dated for two years while at Georgia Southern University, and then we moved to South Carolina. Kari did her Masters at Clemson for two years, and Erik worked at Furman University for three years. Kari then moved to Charlotte to work at UNC Charlotte in 2005, and Erik followed a year later. We got married on a beautiful and sunny September 30, 2006, in Charlotte, NC. Erik still works at UNCC as the Technical Director of the Student Activity Center and arena, and Kari transitioned to a new career in October in college ministry at our church.
18 comments:
Awesome pics! I'm a pansy...couldn't do it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! There are no other words... I'm speachless in my excitement about your wonderful news! :)
PS I've ALWAYS wanted to go in a hot air balloon--SO FUN!
Kari & Erik
Congrats to you both, I'm so happy for you.
I was one of your first Residents, and your were the best Kari! I couldn't be more excited for you.
Jeff and I are doing great in LA, thinking of you.
Corey
I linked to your page from Daniel's.... Congrats on the engagement! That is sooo exciting!
Natalie (Daniel's sister)
That's the quickest turnaround on catching a bouquet and garter at a wedding that I've ever heard of!!! I am so excited for you guys! Kari I got your email and just KNEW what the news had to be :o) Did a little searching and found this spot! What's the plans? July 4th? Red, White and Blue?!? Congratulations! Wylie and I'll be praying for y'all!
Congratulations!!! Cool website and such an exciting story:)!
Love, Krista
congrats, guys! i'm so excited for y'all!
-janna:)
I am so happy for you guys! I love you both and know you'll be extremely happy together. Erik - good job with the ring and the creative proposal!! Love and miss you Kari!!!! - Whit :)
CONGRATULATIONS Kari and Erik!!!!! Kari I know you are already planning for the "bigger" day (she's sooo organize)....I felt a teardrop as I read your engagement story. Again, congratulations!!!
PS On a side note, I miss you sooooooooooo much!!!!
LaShaunda AKA Lovely Lever Lady
ummm hello? can we just say that PeeJ better get a freakin invitation to this mug since I've been there from the very beginning. But for real I love you guys and couldn't be happier for ya'll. holla at a playa. ps-goin to the stankybobo this weekend turn my crown over, no more king PeeJ
YAY!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for the both of you! I wish you many many years of happiness!
"BIG BECKY SMILE"!! :)
Love always, Becky Will
Congrats!!! Good luck to you !!! Wish all the best to you on your new journey together!!
Lissa, Brandon, & Whitney
kawi and ewik!!! i am overjoyed for you two!....but a little sad that i am out of the country so i can't hug you right now. no matter, now you are one step closer to actually having kids around to keep away from your car! one thing at a time, so happy engagement for now! and yay for people who get married when i'm back in the states! i miss you and love you oh so much!!!!
Love is such a wonderful thing. I'm am thrilled for you two as you begin your lives together. Marriage is such fun - I know you'll live happily ever after.
OH MY WORD!!! We're soooo excited for you. Congrats my friends!! Look at your ring, girl! sheesh!!! :-) I think he is so creative in how he chose it. Well, well, well, was that the weekend we met Erik and mixed drinks and played cards?! SOOO happy for ya!!
I am really thrilled for you two. You guys are a way cute couple! And I'm glad we're in the same city... I'm here if you want to run your ideas and thoughts by me for your special day. Love ya lassie, Rachel & Cos
Congratulations! and I miss you!
Congrats on the engagement Kari! If you ever get the urge to go on another balloon flight in Charlotte let me know and I'll put you in touch with the only guy to fly the lake with... my dad!! haha!
Post a Comment