3.28.2009


I just learned about Earth Hour this afternoon, by seeing it on the Yahoo! homepage. I'm intrigued ... how have we not heard of this? I get to make a statement by turning off my power and blogging about it?! Yes, please. We're all about a global sustainability movement!

Switching off your lights is a vote for Earth, or leaving them on is a vote for global warming. The WWF is hoping to reach 1 billion votes!

Erik is sitting on the floor, leaning against the chair. I'm on the couch, laptop on my lap, as the name suggests. We've got candles burning all around us ... eight that I can see. Erik is strumming away on the guitar. "Ain't that America." Is the Cougar participating in Earth Hour, too?

Make sure you're educated! The before and after pictures of monuments and buildings are really neat! http://www.earthhour.org/

1 comment:

Ryan Fisher said...

Wait... you've got cougars?