This part of the wedding planning is so stressful and complicated! We're making appointments and phone calls to hotels for our reception, but so many dates are taken already. A year out!
We have so many options to think about - indoor or outdoor, hotel or historic building, close to the airport or airport shuttle, etc.!
I spent about five hours last weekend perfecting our wedding list. I compiled our friends, my family and Erik's family and started getting addresses. Then on Sunday night, my laptop hard drive crashed! And I had nothing backed up - oh no! Back to the drawing board ... ~k
11.28.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kari,
This is Jesse, Daniel's brother-in-law....
Yes popular wedding dates in April, May and June book about 18 months early. That is followed by all the major dates in the Fall booking up a month or so later.
Good luck with your planning and Congratulations on the engagement!
--Jesse
Kari Burns that's awesome!!!! Congratulations. Your story is so cute. I'm loving it. Just gives me smiles. I'll have to pass it along to Linda and make sure she reads it as well.
Send me a "special" invitation so I can send you a present ;)
You look soooo happpy!
Hey Kari!
Its Linda from IU!
Long time no see girl, A9 is FINE!
Stacey told me the good news and i looked at the blog, how wonderful for you both, actually me and my husband dated for 4 years before we got married too! We have now been married since August 2004. Good luck with the planning, if you need any advise on dresses or anything else, i'm here, a cool place to go is theknot.com
Well it's good to here that your doing so well, God bless both of you and your marriage.
You grew your hair out, it's so long! and you look so happy!
Linda McLain (Papay)
Kari!
Hi dear! Saw your link from your IM and enjoyed the updates. Don't let yourself get stressed... just think, no matter what happens in the end you'll be married, regardless of where anything does or doesn't take place. Of course Jon must have told me that a gazillion times and I still stressed... so do better than me :o) I hope y'all had a really wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Love,
emily wylie
Post a Comment